Or how to impress your friends and neighbors with minimal effort.
Fall Harvest Chocolate Bark
Easy and beautiful chocolate bark with pumpkin pie spices.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 16g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 8 oz good quality semi-sweet chocolate
- 4 oz good quality white chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, roasted, skinned, and chopped
- Lay out a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Melt and temper semi-sweet chocolate in a double boiler or using another method.
- Melt white chocolate similarly.
- Spread out the melted semi-sweet chocolate on the parchment, using an offset spatula to spread it out evenly to about 1/8-inch thick.
- Use a spoon to drizzle melted white chocolate across the semi-sweet.
- Use a bamboo skewer to create a marbled effect with the white chocolate.
- Evenly sprinkle cranberries and hazelnuts across the chocolate and lightly press them with your hand.
- Let cool on the counter for one hour and cut/break into desired pieces.
Learning Grace http://www.learning-grace.com/