A family favorite. Make a bunch at once and freeze them for a quick meal!
Greek Turkey Meatballs
A family favorite. They also freeze really well.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 2g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs (whole wheat is best)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste (I go light on the salt because the Worchestershire sauce and feta are salty)
- 1/3 cup feta cheese (or more if you like)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until everything is well combined.
- Form into 1”-1 ½” meatballs and put them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes.
Learning Grace http://www.learning-grace.com/